St. Joseph’s CYO Basketball Food Drive
Winter is coming soon and for our less fortunate neighbors, the supplemental food they receive from the St. Joseph’s food pantry is vitally important.
We are collecting food and other products to help fill the pantry at St. Joseph’s in Maplewood and would really appreciate your help!
Below are the items that are needed the most for the Holiday bags:
- Potatoes: Yams & White boxed mashed
- Canned Vegetable – Corn, Green Beans, Peas, Carrots, Beets, Spinach, and Mixed Vegetables
- Corn muffin mix
- Juice and juice drinks
- Canned Fruit – Pineapple, Peaches, Pears, Oranges, Applesauce, Fruit Cocktail
- Cookies, snacks
Other items that are also needed through out the year:
- Cooking oil – smallest bottles are best
- Hearty Canned Soups – Progresso, Chunky, and Campbell’s Soups
- Cereal – Hot and Cold
- Canned Meats – Spam, Corned Beef, Chicken, Corned Beef Hash, Roast Beef Hash
- Canned Fish – Tuna, Salmon, and Sardines
- Baked Beans – (with meat and vegetarian) and dry beans in bag
- Peanut Butter and Jelly – Small or Large jars are fine
- Coffee – Ground and Instant; Regular or De-caf
- Pasta – Especially Spaghetti, Canned Pasta, and Pasta Sauce – in jars or cans
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Baking Products – cake and brownie mix
- Pancake Mix and Pancake Syrup
You can leave all donations on the “Food Pantry Shelf” near the coaches office in the gym!
Thank you so much for your assistance!