St. Joseph's CYO Volleyball
If you are interested in participating in Spring Volleyball this year, please fill out the interested form to the right. We anticipate the season starting in March/April for both boys and girls in grades 5- 8, + 4th grade girls.
We are excited to announce St. Joseph’s CYO for the spring season. Please pass along this information to your daughters, their friends or anyone you think might be interested in playing Volleyball. No prior experience is necessary.
We anticipate 5 teams:
- 4th Grade Girls
- JV Girls: 5th & 6th Grade
- JV Boys: 5th & 6th Grade
- Varsity Girls: 7th & 8th Grade
- Varsity Boys: 7th & 8th Grade
Coaching: We are also looking for additional coaches for both teams. Please contact, Gerry O'Connor @ firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
Criteria to play:
- players must be registered in Catholic CCD program at either St. Joseph (Maplewood), OLS (South Orange) or St. Rose (Short Hills).
AS OF 2/26/23, SPRING REGISTRATION IS TBA. PLEASE WAIT FOR OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM GERRY:
Two Step Registration process:
- Fill out Registration form (Google form linked below)
- Print & complete CYO Consent, Liability Waiver and Code of Conduct Agreement forms. Make sure to fill out ALL 5 PAGES*** do not leave any sections blank and drop off with check at:
- St. Joseph CYO, 96 Oakview Ave Maplewood, NJ 07040
FALL REGISTRATION CLOSES SEPT. 10