Girls Volleyball starting Fall of 2022
We are excited to announce St. Joseph’s CYO is starting a Girls Volleyball program this fall for girls in grades 5-8. Please pass along this information to your daughters, their friends or anyone you think might be interested in playing Volleyball. No prior experience is necessary.
We anticipate 2 teams:
- JV Girls: 5th and 6th Grade
- Varsity Girls: 7th and 8th Grade
Coaching: We are also looking for additional coaches for both teams. Please contact, Gerry O'Connor @ firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
Criteria to play:
- players must be registered in Catholic CCD program at either St. Joseph (Maplewood), OLS (South Orange) or St. Rose (Short Hills).
- Practices: Tuesday and Thursday nights from 6:00 - 7:30 starting on September 13.
- 10 games between September 26 and November 11
- There will be playoffs
- Official game Schedule TBD but anticipate some weeknights and weekend games
Two Step Registration process:
- Fill out Registration form (Google form linked below)
- Print & complete CYO Consent, Liability Waiver and Code of Conduct Agreement forms. Make sure to fill out ALL 5 PAGES*** do not leave any sections blank and drop off with check at:
- St. Joseph CYO, 96 Oakview Ave Maplewood, NJ 07040