Celtics Basketball Camp
COVID-19 Camp Update as of 1/30/21
It is our sincere hope that we will be able to conduct our Celtics Basketball Camp without limitations but will of course abide to any and all mandates and guidelines issued to insure the health and safety of our campers and staff as this is our utmost priority. Space is limited. Availability varies week to week and is dependent based on your child's grade.
- Update as of 4/11/21: Many weeks are filling up so sign up ASAP before you miss out!
- Week 1 (June 28 - July 2) GRADES 2-5 SOLD OUT***
- Week 2 (July 5 - July 9) ALL GRADES SOLD OUT***
- Week 3 (July 12 - July 16) ALL GRADES SOLD OUT***
- Week 4 (July 19 - July 23) GRADES 2-5 SOLD OUT***
- Week 5 (July 26 - July 30) GRADES 2-5 SOLD OUT***
- If you are interested in a week that is SOLD OUT*** you can still be added to the waitlist. We are hopeful that we will be able to add a few more campers to each week and increase our capped number so please contact Camp Director for more information.
If you have any questions about signing your kid(s) up for our camp please contact our Camp Director- Emily O'Connor: email@example.com
The following health forms* are also required to be printed, filled out, and returned to us on the first day of camp. If you have any questions about our guidelines and protocols please refer to the ACTION PLAN below:
Celtics Basketball Camp
is a summer basketball camp located at St. Joseph's Gym in Maplewood. Our camp is open to Boys & Girls who are rising 2nd-8th graders.
Our GOAL is to give each camper, regardless of his/her experience, the opportunity to improve his/her skills. Our staff will provide this through drills concentrating on various basketball fundamentals as well as through contests and game competition!
Some camp features include...
- Camp Shirt
- Fundamental Skill Station
- Tournament & Contests
- Prizes & Awards
- Special Themed Days
- Adjustable baskets & modified equipment for younger ages
- Indoor/Outdoor Activities
This summer, CELTICS BASKETBALL CAMP will run for 5 weeks from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm!
- JUNE 25 - JULY 2
- JULY 5 - JULY 9
- JULY 12 - JULY 16
- JULY 19 - JULY 23
- JULY 26 - JULY 30
$25/week Non-refundable down payment is required to secure your child's spot.
Registration BEFORE June 1:
- $250 per week*
- *Entire balance is due before June 1st in order to receive discount.
Registration AFTER June 1:
- $300 per week
Make Checks payable to: St. Joseph CYO
Mail to: CELTICS BASKETBALL CAMP
96 Oakview Ave Maplewood, NJ 07040
St. Joseph CYO Gym
240 Franklin Ave Maplewood, NJ 07040