Not only are we still collecting canned goods & non-perishables for the Food Pantry but we are also selling our St. Joseph Mug for $10! All the money we raise will be donated to the food pantry so they can purchase much needed items for those in need. You can purchase a mug by visiting our gym on gamedays (Saturdays & Sundays), or by emailing us at email@example.com
Please help us give back to our community and raise money for the St. Joseph Food Pantry!
Again, you can also help us by collecting items:
- Cooking oil – smallest bottles are best
- Hearty Canned Soups – Progresso, Chunky, and Campbell’s Soups
- Cereal – Hot and Cold
- Canned Meats – Spam, Corned Beef, Chicken, Corned Beef Hash, Roast Beef Hash
- Canned Fish – Tuna, Salmon, and Sardines
- Baked Beans – (with meat and vegetarian) and dry beans in bag
- Peanut Butter and Jelly – Small or Large jars are fine
- Coffee – Ground and Instant; Regular or De-caf
- Pasta – Especially Spaghetti, Canned Pasta, and Pasta Sauce – in jars or cans
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Baking Products – cake and brownie mix
- Pancake Mix and Pancake Syrup
You can leave all donations on the “Food Pantry Shelf” near the coaches office in the gym!
Thank you so much for helping us!